Easy baking recipe.
This is to let everyone know how easy it is to bake by oneself.
7 simple steps to follow for bread making at home.
This is to let everyone know how easy it is to bake a bread at his or her own convinence.
This article will boost your creative skill and also empower you to be your own boss if you want to go into food production business whether now or in the future.
The only bread recipe I have been successful with. Quick, easy, and tastes great!!
Recipe for to loaves of bread.
2cups warm water
1.5 teaspoon of yeast
1.5 teaspoon of salt
1/4cup vegetable oil
5.5 cups flour ( Mind you there various types of flour, I just used all purpose flour. If you want to get the real flour, tell the suppler the type of flour you want to buy.)
The baking procedure.
1. Dissolve sugar in warm water. Add yeast and let proof. Mix oil into yeast mixture once proofed.
2. Mix flour and salt in separate bowl.
3. Add dry mixture to wet mixture one cup at a time and stir / mix until soft dough forms.
4. Once the dough is formed, add 1 spoon full of butter and continue to stir on a minimal speed to the butter is well spread.
Knead for 3-5 minutes.
5. Place in oiled bowl, turn over to coat both sides. Let rise one hour.
6. Punch down, shape into loaves. Place into greased bread pans. Let rise 30-40 minutes.
7. Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes. Brush tops with butter while warm.
Once it's down and you can see the top face changed to dark carton brown colour like this,
then deeply insert a tooth-pick at the center of the loaf, if it comes out clean, then it's well baked and If not, then, it's not well baked.
Try it and see for your self.
What's Your Reaction?